Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Here it goes..

So, this is my first blog entry. After weeks of my Aunt suggesting I start one, I finally did it. So while procrastinating writing this, and wondering what I could possibly write about I was looking through some pictures I took today and figured I might as well start there. The day started out just like any other day. Woke up, worked out (P90X since we didn't feel like biking to the gym), then I decided to make some pumpkin bread(low calorie of course). Later on, as I was enjoying my pumpkin bread and herbal tea with fresh mint and lemon(yum), as well as the beautiful day, I decided that I don't use my telephoto lense very often. So I took a little photo walk around the house. Besides having to photograph my absolutely adorable kitty cats I found a couple things that at a first glance, might look perfectly ordinary. It sort of reminded me of why I love photography so much, how the simplest things can look extraordinary when given a chance. It makes life so much more enjoyable when you notice and savor the sweet simple things.








3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog world cuz! Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, great pictures! Great page too. I know my sister set up a way to have her blog posts come to my email inbox, because I never remember to come to blogs. Have you figured out how to do that? I would love to have your posts to my inbox

    ReplyDelete
  3. It took me a minute to figure out who you were Char! Haha, all I can see it CDT. I think if you go on your dashboard there is an option to have posts emailed. I will look into it. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete