Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A beautiful discovery

In the little backyard of our new place there is a little dirt patch where we can plant stuff. We have been trying to decide what to plant, and also trying to decide whether or not to keep the 3 existing plants that the previous tennant had planted here. One of the plants in particular we were not sure what was for a couple weeks. It has big, broad leaves, but not much else growing on it that we could see. Then, in a matter of 2 days, a long stem popped up, and began to bloom a Cala Lily! I was so excited! I LOVE lilies, and the Cala lily is my absolute favorite! Its so beautiful in its simplicity. So naturally, I had to go out, and take photos of it! Here is a collection of color, and black and white pictures I took of my lily, isn't it pretty? Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment