Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Table for free please

The only thing I love more than finding deals is finding stuff for free! This was all thanks to Benihana's Chef's Table Club, which you can sign up for it here if you haven't already. My older brother Oliver's birthday is a week before mine, and as he was searching birthday freebies (there are surprisingly a lot) he came across Benihana's awesome deal! If you sign up for the club(which is free) they email you a gift certificate for $30 to use in the month of your birthday(I actually think it's within 30 days since my birthday was the 21st, and my certificate expired on May 20). And let me tell you, they HOOK IT UP! I was able to order an awesome late birthday dinner of grilled veggies, fresh lemon squeezed chicken, brown rice, soup, salad and dessert for the low low price of free! They even take a birthday picture and give you a copy of it, as well as make it available for you to download off their website!

How awesome is that? Our chef was kind of boring, and hated his life but the drunk crazy lady totally made up for his lack of pizzaz. Not to mention I got to spend some time with my awesome brother! That alone was worth it! It was the first time we have really had time to just hang out together in our adult life since he has been in the Air Force and lived everywhere from England to Hawaii in the last 8 yrs. All in all, if you don't mind 4-7 staff members making a spectacle of you by singing "Happy Birthday" then having you blow out the candle, I definitely recommend this deal. It's hands down the best birthday freebie out there. And if you also happen to have someone that shares your birthday month, the more the merrier! Just remember to tip your waitress!

No comments:

Post a Comment